PARTICIPATION HAS ITS BENEFITS
Members who volunteered a total of 24 or more hours during the previous year are eligible to apply for up to $500.00 from one of the Participation Has Its Benefits (PHIB) funds. The PHIB program has the following six funds available to qualified members:
- Boots/Tools Purchase
- Fuel Cost Assistance
- Home Purchase Closing Cost Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Licensed Day Care Assistance
- Member Medical Assistance
- On the Job Injury Assistance
- Tuition and Educational Assistance: click here for a list of approved Vocational, Trade, and Training Programs
- U.S. Savings Bond Purchase
- Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Please click here for detailed fund descriptions and for application links.
Contact your local CUPP Manager or CUPP Coordinator with any questions.